If you find yourself down in the dumps all the time about the state of your life, then you are probably feeling spiritually bankrupt. It can be difficult to get through difficult stages in our lives, and it can really break you down emotionally. If you’re in need of support, here is how to move towards emotional health and spiritual wellness.
- Surround yourself with healthy, positive people. If you want to feel a strong sense of health and wellness, then you can’t waste your time with negative people. You want to give yourself a positive outlook on life by surrounding yourself with fun, optimistic people. If you are constantly met with judgment, cynicism and pessimism, then you are never going to feel good about what you’re doing. So don’t let the haters get you down – just get away from them.
- Start a meditative practice. No matter how hard you try to keep things happy and peaceful, life is going to throw you curve balls, and questions that you don’t know how to answer. That’s why it’s important to make a habit of meditating on a regular basis. This will give you the opportunity to really concentrate on your thoughts, feelings, and reactions throughout the day. It will give you a chance to sort your feelings so that you can move forward each day, rather than backwards.
- Treat your body well. If you want to feel happy, then you need to treat your body to good food and a healthy amount of exercise. When it comes down to it, the amount of food you eat each day, and the quality of that food will really dictate the way that you feel. That’s why you should make it a habit to eat three healthy, balanced meals each day, and try to exercise for at least 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
- Treat your brain well. In addition to treating your body well, you want to treat your brain well too. If you’re not getting enough sleep, your brain won’t have enough time to recuperate after each day. If you don’t stimulate your mind with challenging thoughts, then like any other muscle, it will begin to atrophy and you will feel that mental decline. If you look at the information you consume in the same way that you look at the food you consume, you can look at reading the news as eating a healthy meal, and watching TV as eating dessert. If the news is too depressing, however, it might be like eating something very spicy, and if your TV program is too saccharin, then you could find yourself parched with thirst for knowledge.
- Seek support from a wellness community. Another great way to improve your emotional health and spiritual wellness is by seeking the guidance of a seer or clairvoyant. You can find people who will help you to envision your future at the Oranum Spiritual Community. Together you could learn a lot about where you are going in life.